Hello, everyone!
(时间太久无法回复)
新竹的蜂
2003-11-08 04:53:34 UTC
※ 引述《Hardson (CT)》之銘言:
I am a Chinese chess fan from Tsinghua University, Beijing
I am glad to know u
I can not input Chinese here
Would you like to help me? ^_^
BTW: My hometown is Fuding, a city of Fujian Province
You are welcome to visit XiangQi board of SMTH_BBS
I am Beee,glad to see you.
Maybe,you can use Netterm ver:4.2.9,
It can help you to use chinese here.

※ Origin: 楓橋驛站<bbs.cs.nthu.edu.tw> ◆ From: 28.64.30.61.isp.tfn.net.tw
a***@b.com
2003-11-08 07:17:58 UTC
Post by 新竹的蜂
※ 引述《Hardson (CT)》之銘言:
I am a Chinese chess fan from Tsinghua University, Beijing
I am glad to know u
I can not input Chinese here
Would you like to help me? ^_^
BTW: My hometown is Fuding, a city of Fujian Province
You are welcome to visit XiangQi board of SMTH_BBS
Some info, some BBS in taiwan support simplified chinese boards,
but I am not sure which one I came across bfore.
You need to do some searching.
秋天到了
2003-11-08 11:37:54 UTC
※ 引述《Beee (新竹的蜂)》之銘言:
Post by 新竹的蜂
※ 引述《Hardson (CT)》之銘言:
I am a Chinese chess fan from Tsinghua University, Beijing
I am glad to know u
I can not input Chinese here
Would you like to help me? ^_^
BTW: My hometown is Fuding, a city of Fujian Province
You are welcome to visit XiangQi board of SMTH_BBS
I am Beee,glad to see you.
Maybe,you can use Netterm ver:4.2.9,
It can help you to use chinese here.
Well, netterm or any other telnet clients have nothing to do with
typing Chinese characters.
It depends on what charset and input method are used on his computer.
--
※ Origin: 楓橋驛站<bbs.cs.nthu.edu.tw> ◆ From: 218-168-238-41.HINET-IP.hinet.net
继续阅读narkive: